Our business is located on the beach, on a cozy couch and sometimes at a desk. We are biased — but we are pretty sure the coolest place to work is wherever you are comfortable.
And we really believe that we are changing the world (in short, we promote alternative medicine doctors, which help people dealing with different diseases to find real help).
Honestly, the job is not all roses and puppy dogs — there is some good news and there is some bad news.
– You won’t get rich at this job. The pay is $1-5/design, depending on the type of design you are suitable to create. It can be some extra spending money, for sure. However, if you are seeking a job to support a household then this is no longer the ”coolest” part time job ever, it is now the “suckiest” part time job ever.
– Review point 1.
We do not have a physical office. Okay, so that part is maybe not the greatest, but there are some (truly) great things…
– The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly for our founder, Vinicius, and helping him with creating social media post designs for different doctors accounts.
– We aren’t big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done right the first go around.
– The hours are super flexible. We will work with your schedule to get a routine that works for you. Two long days a week best for you? No problem. Rather work mid morning until mid afternoon? Cool, we can do that too.
– You will experience things, do things, and make decisions on things that no big stuffy company would ever allow you to do. You will be able to dictate the work that you do.
– Based on performance, raises are considered quarterly.
– You need to be the type person who gets joy out of getting things done. Every week, you will bang out a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff.
– You will be on the computer a lot. So, an understanding of social media, email, navigating the web and google drive and other computer based stuff will be necessary.
– You need to nail down the details. You don’t need to race through work and get things done halfassed (we figured that one out ourselves). We need you to slow things down and get them done right.
– We want you to be meticulous in your work. If you are shy or quiet (which actually sounds perfect for us) that is totally cool. We are not looking for the life of the party…in fact, quite the opposite. We are looking for a good, fun person, who gets shit done.
– You don’t need to have a PhD on design neither on functional medicine, but you do need to have a good eye to make beautiful things — it’s essential to the job.
– You don’t need to be a professional designer…but you must be able to present the information from a text in an image and get your point across in a clear and concise way.
In short, your job is to create different types of images for Social Media (mostly Instagram and Facebook). You will create different types of designs:
– This VS That
– Photo w/ quote
– Curiosity inducing headers
Our company is casual, but we do expect professionalism and punctuality. But what we don’t expect is perfection or existing skills for you to qualify for this job. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done attitude. When you have questions, you will find the answers with a quick email to Vini or anyone else on our team.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it…we prefer getting paid as well) this is what we offer: This is a part time, designer job. The pay is $1-5 for design and the demand will start at 15-20 a week, with potential to increase.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detailed oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this position in the Question* field on the application form (link below), you must include “I have found my type of peeps”. Yep, that’s our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their application to anyone and everyone, from the folks (that’s you) who are truly interested in this position.
We are looking to bring our new colleague on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culturally.
NOTE: due to the large amount of responses, we will only send out a link to schedule an interview with those we feel might be a great fit.
We can’t wait to meet you!!!
Please complete the application below